Sunday, January 22, 2006

Wedding Update #5

Wedding Update - January 22, 2006 @ 17:06 Zulu Hours

Every day this month I have been dreaming out my fiancée Juanita who’s currently back at the campus to finish her business degree and to pick up 4 more classes in hotel and restaurant management at the Syracuse campus of Bryant & Stratton College in Syracuse, NY. The dreams that I have been having are about me and her living together in Pittsburg, PA and that we have 2 little girls that we take care off that are our own children that my hunny gave birth to in like 4 years from today I think I cannot be certain though the birthdays for them or their names. But I can say our plans are coming good for our wedding and engagement these dreams do come true for me and her.
I have my guest list ready for my hunny to add to the final list that she has with in the wedding book for us to send out the invites to the engagement party and the wedding which is in a year a way from the July.
We finally pick the sound from GO Sound systems, the church for the ceremony which is Messiah Evangelical Lutheran Church. But the other required sections of the wedding have not been picking out by us yet.

No comments: